Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sadly it is over ... High School Football that is!

Thursday Night - Morgan & The JV Boys

Good entertainment while we watch the game.

Already going for the cheerleaders!
Hanging out with Morgan & Melissa.



After the game, we went and had dinner with The Morell's.
Evan really enjoyed playing fetch with Diamond & Darla ...



(VIDEO)


*******************************

Friday Night - Taylor & The Varsity Boys
Unfortunately, Evan and I didn't get to make it because he was sick. So, we have two things to apologize to Taylor for:
1) For missing her very last high school game :(
2) For giving her the bug. Probably from Evan sitting on her lap most of the time Thursday night. Advice for our Super Fab Senior - Maybe you should let your Mother hold him sometimes!!! Kidding ... We Love You, Get Well Soon.
Daddy took these pictures and videos for us ...

This year was very special for Tony because a few moons back he coached what I am going to call 'Little League Football' because I don't know what they call it. Anyway, this year most of his boys were on Varsity and he really enjoyed watching them play.


For the last halftime of the season, the Starlettes performed a great Father Daughter routine.
I love this picture ... except for those band feathers in the way!



(VIDEO)

The rest of it:

(VIDEO)

Until Next Year ...

1 comment:

taylor said...

It was definetly the best game of my entire life..and getting the bug was horrible but I feel like I haven't had as much holding time as the other two so it was totally worth it..my dad called it a good weight loss program..HA