We are not huge Halloween celebrators, so instead of the usual dressing up in costume and trick or treating, we went to The Barker's church for a festival. I know as Evan gets older and understands what's going on, things will change, but for now this suits us just fine!
(I also forgot my camera, so all of these were taken afterward at home.)
He loved having his face painted! I thought he was going to go for a pumpkin, but he picked the whale.
I could not get him to look straight at me for anything.
This was pretty close, but no smile!
He wanted to take his picture with Mommy and the whale.
Because of his milk and nut allergies, Evan's Halloween treats consisted of fruit and dried fruit from The Barker's. Can you tell he was missing the candy?!?
I didn't think so.
I love my sweet apple eating boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment