We left the house late Friday afternoon in hopes of taking Evan to the Washington County Fair where he could be in tractor heaven for a couple of hours. We got about 30 minutes into our trip and Taylor informed us that the weather was really bad there, so we made the decision to turn around and head back home. However, Tony had a good idea to stop at a park in Montgomery that we always pass, but had never stopped at and did it turn out to be fun!
Walking across the bridge with Daddy.
Going across the monkey bars.
Swinging in the coolest swing ever. When Evan wasn't swinging in it, Mommy was!
There was a really neat rocket ship puzzle/play thing that Evan loved.
Just a little bit of a serious look.
Running across the bridge.
And his favorite thing was climbing the rock wall. He could almost do it all by himself before we left!
3 comments:
Very cool! Evan looks so cute. We did a park this morning too and I actually remembered my camera too. I can't post until my computer is working again though.
we love that park too and yes that swing is awesome- I love it too. Seems like everyone had a great time outdoors this weekend- too bad that plans fell through but the weather here was great:)
I love his new hair cut...it is so cute..AJ
Post a Comment