So ... I waited until the last minute to decide what I was cooking tonight and I had to keep in mind the THREE HOUR Bachelor event that was about to come on. My decision: Enchilada Casserole. This is something my Mother has made for ages and it is a good, warm meal to enjoy while watching the dramedy of reality television. You can eat it with a fork, but dipping tortilla chips for each bite is much better!
The Goods: (1) Cheddar Cheese Soup, (1) Tomato Soup, (1) Golden Mushroom Soup, (1) Can of Rotel, (1) Pack of Enchilada Sauce Mix, 1 Pound of Ground Beef, and Shredded Cheddar Cheese (which did not make the picture).
Groud the beef. (I love my Pampered Chef Mix N Chop. It makes breaking up ground meats so easy and evenly chopped.)
Then, mix all other ingredients in the pan and transfer to a large casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Last, cover with 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Oh, the cheesy goodness!
Wish it photographed a little better, but man was it good, fast and SUPER EASY!
No comments:
Post a Comment