Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dinner Day Nine.

Chicken Caesar Tettrazzini

This recipe comes from a Hidden Valley Ranch Cookbook I bought in the $1 section at Target years ago.  It only has 30 pages,  but every page has a great recipe.  You will definitely be seeing references to this book more than once in the remaining days!


Ingredients:
8 ounces spaghetti, cooked according to package
2 cups of shredded or cubed cooked chicken
1 cup of chicken broth
1 cup of Hidden Valley Ranch with Crushed Garlic
(I have never been able to find this dressing ... I am sure it has been discontinued since this book was published, but I use regular Caesar and add garlic to it.)
1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of dry bread crumbs

Preparation:
Combine spaghetti, chicken, broth, dressing and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl.  Place mixture in a 2 quart casserole.  Mix cheese and bread crumbs in a small bowl and sprinkle over spaghetti mixture.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

Does it get any easier?


And to top off our great dinner, we had guests ...


Great Grandma & MiMi ... Uncle Joel joined later!

Enjoy!

Oh and I am on vacation tomorrow night!  I am going out to eat with two fabulous ladies who I haven't seen in 6 months!  Maybe I will take a picture of whatever I order ... :)

No comments: