Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome Back to Our World ...


... and welcome March! 

First let me get this out of the way because it is very important. I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of me (and my entire family) over the past months.  It has been a roller coaster of a time and the ride is nowhere near over.  I miss my Father more than any words could ever express.  My heart aches every single day and a day has yet to go by that I haven't shed a tear.  A very, very special person told me something a while back and it crosses my mind daily because it rings too true.  She told me, "If he could tell you all about Heaven maybe you wouldn't be so sad."  Oh, how many times I have read the Letter From Heaven.

(VERY LONG SIGH)

On the up ...

Today is a very special girl's birthday who we don't get too see near enough.  She has grown up too fast and turned into a beautiful young lady. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!




Hope you have a fantastic day!  We love you!

*********************

Until dinner time where I will post the first of thirty nights ... and of course some pictures of Evan.  (I also have some really cute videos too!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolynn,

I'm looking forward to this journey with you! I think of you so often and pray for you and your Mom & Joel, too.

Happy cooking!

Love you,
Ms. Betty

Anonymous said...

Wow, your new blogging experience
does sound exciting. Happy for you! Happy cooking. We love every-thing you create for our family. Which is LOVE, sharing Evan, and loving Tony.

Nana

Our Life Together said...

So excited to read more. Love you and so glad you are able to share all of this with us. Look forward to getting more recipes for me and seeing pics of ev.

Unknown said...

Yea! Can get enough of Evan. Love you and can't wait to hear whats cooking!
Torri

Lindsay H said...

I am so excited about your new blog! And your cooking adventure too! I'm hoping to get some dinner ideas from you...and be inspired. ;) I love the blog. We need to get together again, soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jolyn glad your back on, tell Evan, I get to see all his adventures and playtime again Yea!!!!! Your Mom and I talk about Evan and Conner often at lunch and you know where that is !LOL!! I think of you, Tony, Evan, Joel and Your Mom everyday girl, and again if I can do anything I'm one call away!!

Love Betty