My how long it's been since I have blogged. I have two new followers who I have been promising to update, so here you go. Quite random and old, but I'm catching up!

Cool dude with his cool haircut!
Chillin' in the backseat with
Grammie on the way to New
Braunfels.
Evan and his one and only, MiMi.

Playing in the water.

The notorious snack monster.

Helping himself to Uncle Joel's birthday cake.
Mmmmm .....
Mmmmmmm Good.

Mowing the grass with Daddy.

He loves to wear his boots ...

and Daddy's shoes.

First snow cone with
MiMi.

The lover of tractors was NOT into taking a picture on one.

He wanted to chase the chicken ...

and deer.

About the best I can get these days with the camera.
(VIDEO)
(VIDEO)
1 comment:
Oh my! Oh my! Is this what I think it is? Awesome. I love to see what is going on in your world.
Post a Comment