
So ... Tony and I braved the torrential weather today and attended the Top Chef tour at Market Street. I was
SO excited because I am a
HUGE Top Chef fan. Although
some may say I am just a reality show fan, I am truly a TC fan. We got to see a cooking demonstration by Casey Thompson with Tre Wilcox (pictured) as her assistant. Personally, I would have preferred it the other way around, but I enjoyed it. We got to taste the food that was made. She made a fresh Thai salad with rice noodles, calamari, tomatoes, cucumbers, and purple onions all tossed in a sweet & spicy dressing. I liked it, but Tony wasn't a fan of it. However, she also made an incredible cheese that I can't remember the name of, but when I figure it out, I am going to post the recipe for it. It was so YUMMY! After it was over, we got to take pictures and they signed autographs. It was a neat experience for a little ol' housewife like me!
Thank you Ms. Barbara & Grammie for taking shifts watching Evan while we were gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment