Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank You Ms. Barbara!

As some of you know, my back has been an absolute nightmare for the past couple of weeks. It has been an up and down roller coaster of good days and bad days, but man was today a bad one. I woke up and couldn't even walk! I knew I needed help because not only did I have to get Evan out of bed and get him breakfast, but he had to go to the doctor. So, Ms. Barbara to the rescue! She was so kind to answer my early morning phone call and save the day. We loved getting to spend the day with you and hope your back isn't sore now from carrying Evan!
We love you to pieces and can't imagine our day-to-day life without you and Mr. Jim.


Can you believe how little Evan was? It is amazing how fast they grow.

1 comment:

Our Life Together said...

You should have called me for help! I had no idea you had such a rough day with your back. Next time, answer the phone and I can help!!!!! I hope you feel better. Call me if I can do anything.