What a bad blogger I have been these days! Things have been SO busy and I have honestly not taken that many pictures. This is what I have taken and they're not that interesting, but they definitely show you how busy Evan is now that he is walking.
Grammie put a bird feeder out the back doors and Evan loves to watch the birds.
What do you think our New Year's resolutions should have been? (I know what Coke's was ... to get out of that pantry!!!)
Oh what a climber we are. Especially when it comes to playing with the keyboard Nana got him for Christmas. I have a HILARIOUS video of Evan playing the keyboard and dancing, but I can't get it to upload. :(
Evan also loves to find my purse and take everything out and throw it on the floor. Well, he likes to throw anything, but he searches out my purse at least once a day!
Here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment