Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch ...

It was really bright and Evan was really tired, so smiles were hard to come by.


Hey, Luke. Did they make you do this too?


Yeah, but this hay stuff is not so bad. Think we can eat it?


I think we better save it for the billy goats.







Evan really enjoyed the goats.



Now, I had to take this fellow petting zoo goer's picture. The pig was like a dog enjoying a scratchy belly rub.


Hello, mini donkey. You're just my size.


Sorry, Brutus. You can't lift that just yet.


All of the playgroup kids at the Pumpkin Patch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tony and Jolynn...I just looked at your pictures and the Pumpkin Patch pics are so cute. Of course Evan is cute in all of them. Thanks for sharing the pics on the web... Wish Ma and I could see you all. Love ya...Aunt Janet