Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is It Winter?

Well, this week has gone by fast and I don't have many pictures to document. We went to the park with Ms. Nichole and Luke and fed the ducks on Monday, HOWEVER, Mommy forgot her camera, so we don't have any pictures. We did take some with Ms. Nichole's camera, so I will post them when I get them. Other than that, we have been visiting and buying winter hats!
This was not what I went out looking for, but it looked so cute on him, we had to have it. Paw Paw calls him Elmer Fudd ... everyone else calls him ADOR-A-BLE.

Playing on the porch with Grammie.


Watching the dogs play in the yard. Evan doesn't miss anything!

Visiting Dennis and Heather... Evan had the time of his life playing with their dog, Lexi. She was just his size and I think was just as worn out at the end of the night!

No comments: