Saturday, October 18, 2008

Go Spring and Texas!


We went to the Spring game last night and although they had a disappointing loss, we still enjoyed visiting with everyone and watching Morgan cheer. This was Evan's upset face when he didn't like what was going on in the game. He can't wait to be out there one day ... and neither can his Daddy.

(VIDEO)

Morgan got to come and hang out with us! Taylor did too, but we didn't get any pictures ... :(

*********************************

So, I don't usually go along with things like this, but I thought this was neat.

I have been tagged by Nichole and these are my instructions:

1. Open your My Pictures folder.

2. Go to the sixth folder.

3. Open the sixth picture.

4. Import into your blog and tell the story.


This is my picture ...


It's actually a perfect picture because I have been reminiscing a lot as I work on Evan's first birthday party. This is a picture I took when I first started my blog before Evan was born. It's his room in all of its neat glory. Now, it does not look like this! It is so hard to believe that my little baby will be ONE in two months. Where does the time go and why does it go so fast?

No comments: