Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blogging Again ...

So, I know it's been a long time and I am going to do my best to catch up. I was just going to start with recent pics, but I have so many good shots while we were "roughing" it during the power outage. Of course, Evan had no idea life was any different because of generators and portable A/C units, but he had plenty to see and do while they were with us.

Evan was borderline obsessed with the generators. He LOVED them!

Ike brought cool weather which brought a really cute warm outfit.

Bug-Z enjoyed the cool breeze.


Going for a walk. Couldn't forget my new favorite monster....ELMO!

Moving right along.



Oh, generator.

Just a pretty boy.


We thought he was thinking really hard, but he was cutting his 7th and 8th tooth.


****************

This a video I took of Evan and how easily he is entertained.




No comments: