Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day One ... We Had Some Fun!

I got to sit in the boat with Daddy!


He told me about the depth finder.


Mommy, can't you see we're busy?


So, I can drive this thing one day?


YAY!


Chillin' in the boat.


Whoa, Daddy what's that?


It's a bobber!


Cool!


It's not for you to eat, silly! It's for the fish.



There goes the yard sprinklers again. Can't they see I can't watch them right now, I'm on the boat!


Bug-Z came to join us!


Mommy & Bug-Z.


Mommy got a lot of her hair cut off today. Kind of a late summer do!


Grammie let me play in the water ...

It was fun!

How is she doing that?


Sporting the Grandpa Meier hair!


Bug-Z waiting for his golf cart ride ...

Maybe tomorrow!



2 comments:

Our Life Together said...

TOO Cute!

Anonymous said...

I see a little fisherman waiting to happen! The Pics are really good.