Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reminiscing Over My Favorite Pictures From The Past ...

My parents built an outdoor shower a few years ago at the farm. We were trying it out ... with our clothes on! It's just good photography!


Tony and I had just started dating when he left for a cruise with his family.


Even though I wasn't there, this is another one of my favorite pics from his cruise! Torri (Tony's sister) and Jim (Tony's Dad).



Our first trip together ... to San Diego.


Jim ... Gramps ... Tony's Dad


A beautiful sunset the night before we came back to Texas.


Tony in the water.

My gorgeous wedding bouquet.


Wedding pic.


My favorite honeymoon picture in my favorite skirt that has misplaced itself!


Bug-Z and Tony at their best.


Our trip to Florida.


The amazing sunsets from our old house.


Company party at Moody Gardens. Just about to watch a 3D IMAX movie.


Dinner that evening.


Bug-Z's best friend, Skeeter, came to stay with us for a week. They had a blast!


In Virginia for Jessica and Ryan's wedding. I was 5 months pregnant with Evan.

No comments: