Wednesday, May 21, 2008

UpDaTe...

Well just a tidbit of info for all of you. I went to the doctor today and turns out my surgery will be a major surgery and I will be down and out for the full 8 weeks. We are pretty bummed, but the doctor found something else that needs to be addressed and we both agreed to do everything at once and get it over with. I am really sad about it even though I knew it was a possibility. You know how you always have a little hope that the easier will happen. Anyway, please come and visit us because we are going to miss going places and meeting people.

My surgery will be Wednesday, the 28th at 8 am. My Mother will have Evan for the days I am there...nighttime is going to be really hard for me, but hopefully I will be sufficiently medicated! Anyway, I am signing off for the night because I am emotionally and physically drained from all of this excitement! Evan and I have a busy rest of the week as we are going on a few more play dates with everyone we won't get to see for a while. Then, Saturday we are going to the Astros game...Evan's first. I went and bought him his Astros garb today and he looks SO cute in it! Look for those pics Sunday!

xoxo...JoLynn

No comments: