Saturday, March 1, 2008

We're all smiles...

I wish I could have recorded the sound from this shot. He was sucking on his hand because he was so hungry. Sometimes we just can't get that bottle ready fast enough for him.

Evan smiles all the time now. He is happiest first thing in the morning.

I wish these next two were a little clearer, but they are still good. Evan thinks Bug-Z is so funny and loves to stare at him. Bug-Z has taken an active role in keeping up with where Evan is and what he is doing. Heaven forbid we let him cry...Bug-Z is running to find one of us and let us know that he needs to be picked up and shown to him so he can make sure he is okay. We have to kneel down and let Bug-Z sniff him and he lets us know that Evan has passed his inspection with a quick lick on his head. He's a good big brother.

Evan was laughing so hard and bobbling all around so I couldn't get a good still shot.

No comments: