Friday, February 15, 2008

An Eventful Friday...

Evan and I both had Dr's appointments today. Let's just say mine was not so good while his was great. I have to have another surgery to repair damage from the delivery of my beautiful child. This will thankfully be the last one and should correct all damage. It is with a different Dr. and my initial appointment is Monday, so more to come on the surgery date.

Evan now weighs 12 pounds and is 23 1/2 inches long. He is the size of a 3-4 month old, so needless to say he is thriving. He had his first set of shots and they weren't as nearly as bad as we expected. He hardly cried and as we told everyone, or as we thought, the removing of the four bandages would be worse. My tough little boy didn't even flinch when I took them off.

Battle wounds...

Daddy and I hung out on the porch today while Mommy was at the Dr.

No comments: