Evan's room is a mix of everything Tony enjoyed when he was a kid ... and still does!
He has a baseball wall.....
This is definitely a proud father's work!
This is my favorite spot. I LOVE the baseball bench / side table that hangs from the wall.
He has a fishing wall.....
This sign is the CUTEST. (Well...along with the 'I didn't do it' sign above his toy box!)
And OF COURSE he has a football wall.....
I think Tony hopes he stares at this wall the most!
All of the Norman Rockwell pictures turned out perfect and make his room complete!
This was Tony's dresser when he was young. It fits PERFECTLY in Evan's room.
This was also Tony's toy box when he was little. It was also used by our nieces. It is in perfect shape and I am glad they kept it after all of these years.
Who knows how Bug-Z will react at first, but he is obviously taking a liking to his freshly laundered clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment